Tuesday 14 October 2008

Christmas Break

There is absolutely nothing to do,
I'm completely bored and insane too,
Hey, I know. I'll go outside,
For a snowball fight and then a sleigh ride.

Snowball here and snowball there,
I think one landed in my ear,
Throw and miss, and miss again,
He's thrown over a 110.

Throw, miss, jump, duck,
Wow, I've never had such luck,
Ow, he hit me in the head,
I think I'm gonna go to bed,

Maybe snowball fights just aren’t my game,
I think I'll try something a little more tame,
Sledding is where my hopes could lay,
Hey yah! I'll start that right away.

Slide and bump, and bump and slide,
This sled is taking me for quite a ride,
Ha, I’m good; they can't get me,
Ow! I never saw that tree.

I think that I will go home instead,
And lie around, then go to bed,
Cause being bored and insane,
Is a lot better than all this pain!

No comments: