Wednesday 5 December 2007

To begin with...

So I started this blog with the intent of actually getting my poems out of my journals and into the real world. I have wanted to self-publish them for quite a while now, but, for one reason or another, just haven't gotten around to it. So I figure the next best option is to blog them. If you know me personally, the order of the poems may seem confusing, but that may be because there really is no order. I just type out whatever poem jumps out at me which includes any poem that I have written in the past ten years. Some of them I love, some of them I dislike, some of them I wrote when I was six, some of them I wrote yesterday, and some of them I think should never be read by the public. But, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so I'll try to leave my cynical comments to myself and let you decide for yourselves whether the poem is worth anything. And please, do tell me what you think.

No comments: