Monday 5 September 2011

Moving! New School Year! Excitement!

I move tomorrow! Well technically today, but that's beside the point. I'm genuinely excited to get back to university and to return to a routine. I have big plans for this year and I have--for the first semester at least-- a class schedule that will accompany these plans perfectly. Sadly, if I stick with the schedule that I have, it will mean the demise of my music minor. Sad, but hey, such is life. This next week is add/drop week so it may be very chaotic. Time will tell.

As I go pack (because, let's be serious, what else is there to do at 2 in the morning. Oh! Did I mention that I plan on getting to bed at a not-ungodly hour this year? True story.), here's a song to get you pumped about the new school year as well. Unless you're not in school, in which case, yay September.


1 comment:

kerry said...

I envy you your back-to-school. Just saying.